There’s no doubt that good lighting is essential in any room. It can make a space feel more inviting, create an inviting ambiance, and even improve functionality, especially in a kitchen and bathroom. When looking at remodeling a kitchen or bathroom, home remodeling contractors in NJ can guide you through some eye-catching and functional designs like:
- The type of atmosphere you want to create
- The amount of light you need for tasks such as cooking or applying makeup
- Whether you want to use energy-efficient bulbs
- The style of your space – for example, a more modern space might benefit from sleek, minimalist fixtures.
Still don’t know what to do? Here are some other ideas to consider when choosing kitchen and bathroom lighting.
Kitchen Lighting Ideas:
- Under Cabinet lighting is a great way to add extra light to countertops and work surfaces. It provides better lighting for cooking and preparing food and creates a warm and inviting ambiance in the space.
- Pendant lights are a smart option that can add style and function to your kitchen. These can be hung over an island or peninsula and come in various types to suit any space.
- Track lighting is a versatile option used to highlight specific areas or create a more general ambient light. They can light up the entire space or particular areas, such as the shower or tub.
Bathroom Lighting Ideas:
- Wall sconces are a classic choice that provides additional lighting, especially around the vanity.
- Recessed lighting is another good option for providing task lighting in the bathroom.
- Vanity mirrors with built-in lighting are becoming increasingly popular. They offer convenient, targeted light that is perfect when using the mirror.
No matter what kitchen and bathroom lighting ideas you choose, consult someone who knows about home improvement in Clifton, NJ. Don’t be afraid to mix and match different types of lighting to create the perfect atmosphere for your space. The experts will ensure to turn your vision into reality.